2.04.2010

I HATE COLD WEATHER


this snow is really starting to bum me out. if it snows next weekend and RUINS valentine's day weekend with fred, I will cry. Speaking of which I have no idea what to get fred. I'm already spending $170 on the country mega ticket this weekend and maybe more morning for Michael Buble tickets (a surprise for my mom for mother's day).


what do I get the guy i'm head-over-heels in love with for our 3rd Valentine's Day together??


thinking about this makes me miss him EVEN more considering the snowy weather is keeping us apart. hopefully this will be the last big snow storm and blue skies and warm weather will be heading our way very very soon.


I miss

Fred, summer, tailgating, friends, roadtrips, being tan, sundresses & rainbows

((some friends and I tailgating this summer))