2.18.2010

Ecstatic

Erin, Emily,ME, & Gf









This weekend is going to be so much fun.
((Even though Daisy is dying and I'm going to have to risk my life driving the OLD honda))






Tomorrow I'm reuniting with my favorite girls from Bridgewater

Katie, ME, GF, Kara

Which include: Gina, Denise, Kara, Nicky, Marianne, Emily, JBUCK, Sharon, Katie, Erin
I can't wait to see them! I'm always laughing and having the best time whenever we're together.

BUT Saturday I'm going to see the love of my life {John Mayer} !! He hasn't toured since 08. I'm excited to hear songs from Battle Studies and the rest of his 3albums. Plus he's going to look so sexy. Aimee I got perfect seats (as close as we could get to the stage on the floor). Hopefully he'll spot ME in the crowd and ask him to go on tour with him and marry him. Sorry Fred!






I wish it was tomorrow already.