1.11.2010

A NEW YEAR





I'm so excited for the new year!

I start my internship on Wednesday and I'll be done with school (until I get my Masters) in May!


Even though my final semester of school is starting up I'm looking forward to road trips, warmer weather, blogging more, and spending another wonderful year with my boyfriend.



This past weekend I accompanied Fred to his company, Premium's, christmas party! I knowwwwwww christmas was last month but the beer distributors are so busy over the holidays they have their annual christmas party in January! We had great time and stayed at a pretty fancy hotel. We danced all night, ate great food, and enjoyed being with friends!




We stayed in Manassas instead of Fred's house in Arlington. I hadn't seen his parents or sister in a long time... so it was nice to go out with them and play wii all weekend!

Here are some pictures of Fred and I dressed up Saturday night!


----sorry if you can't tell my hair is short. I straightened it for the evening, but when it's curly it's up to my ears!!