10.16.2009

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry I haven't written to you lately. I'm also sorry to the people who may even read my blog. I've just been so busy with school, work, and things on the weekend that I always put off writing!
Right now it's a cold, rainy October Friday night. Again, I'm curled up in my bed studying and looking forward to Dateline coming on at 9. When I'm not working or visiting my boyfriend on the weekends, I secretly love watching Dateline, 20/20, or other murder-mystery shows.
I'm really excited about tomorrow because it's HOMECOMING! However, I am NOT excited about the rainy weather we're supposed to have all weekend. Oh well, I guess I'd rather it rain this weekend instead of next weekend for my friend's wedding. She's having an outside wedding at a vineyard in Charlottesville, and I hope the weather holds out for her! Speaking of which, I still haven't found the perfect dress to wear for the wedding! I am in desperate need of a new fall/winter wardrobe! I wish Clinton and Stacy from WHAT NOT TO WEAR would break down my door one day and give me a $3,000 credit card to go shopping with. I don't want to wear black to the wedding, so I want something colorful but appropriate. I've narrowed it down to 2 purple dresses, so by the end of this weekend I need to make up my mind and go buy one!
Exciting news...Fred(my boyfriend) just bought a house! Well not technically bought, but is RENTING a house in Arlington. Him and 2 of his friends are moving in sometime the beginning of November 1st. I'm so happy for him because he'll be much closer to his work, and living with his bestfriends, but I'm not happy because that means fighting DC TRAFFIC everytime I visit! Oh well, he says "it's better for us" since he's near his job and one day I'll move up there and hopefully find a good lawfirm to work at in DC.
Well Blog, I've got to get back to studying. I'm getting all my work done this weekend so I can devote all my time and energy to Denise and Stu's wedding next weekend!