9.08.2010

GIRLS

Today was one of those days. My shoulder was killing me at work (probably because I used weights at the gym last night knowing that i shouldn't). Annnd on top of that, I also found myself worrying and talking about a girl.

This girl is that girl that girls with boyfriends hates. She's that girl who sleeps around and is the kind of girl you can never trust. I have tried to handle this situation with a sense of maturity. I'm 24 and she's not even 21. She likes to tag along and hangout with my boyfriend's friends. She's that girl that nobody really likes, wonders why she hangs out with us, but somehow is still invited or manages to show up. I hope if you're a girl reading this you can relate. We've all encountered them and we all tell our girlfriends how much we hate them.

I know I shouldn't worry about that girl. All of my girlfriends up in Arlington have delt with her in similar situations. They can't stand her, their boyfriends can't stand her, and now my boyfriend and I can't stand her.

I've never talked about this girl before -in fact I didn't have a problem with her until something happened. I believe I handled the situation like an adult. However, this girl felt the need to tell others about something personal to me. I was shocked and hurt. Why would she do that? Who is she to tell others about something personal to me? She wasn't even there? I kept everything bottled up inside of me. I will not waste my time on this girl. I'm better than this, I'm better than her.

I haven't seen or spoken to her in a few months. I've heard she's been mad for not being invited to certain events (which is good because she needs to hangout with her own group of friends, someone her age).

This weekend is my boyfriend's 25th birthday.

A few other couples and I have gotten a party bus to take to the Toby Keith concert for his birthday.
I just found out that girl is trying to get on the bus. She's not 21 and the bus is only for 21 and up. If she manages to get on the bus (I won't let her because I will call her out in front of everyone) I will be very angry.

I want to have a great day with my boyfriend and friends and not someone who talks about me to others. I know the other girls on the bus have my back and are my real friends, but it still makes me mad that she's trying to tag along to this too. (See in order to get on the party bus you have to go to a website, sign up, and purchase a ticket - apparently she's been asking around how to get a ticket).

I don't want to worry about this. I shouldn't have to worry about this.

I'm older than her.
I have respect for myself.
I know who my real friends are.
I have a boyfriend that loves me
&makes me feel beautiful inside out each and every single day.