3.28.2010

Michael Buble

I'm listening to Michael Buble right now (rhe song EVERYTHING). I lovvvvve him. I was going to tickets for my mom to see him when he comes to Virginia but he's going to be playing at the Richmond Coliseum which is the worst venue to see concerts at. I hope he comes back soon. His voice is so smooth and refreshing.


I haven't talked to Fred all day and I'm getting restless. I've been missing him a lot lately and when I don't talk to him I get really ancy. I feel more comfortable talking to him before I go to bed or during the day. I know Fred doesn't feel this way at all when I don't talk to him. He is perfectly happy being wrapped up in video games or watching sports with his buddies. I'm not saying I have to talk to him all the time. I just like hearing from him.




I dunno if Michael Buble is putting me in this mood, it's my anxiety, the rain, or early PMS signs. HMMMM....