11.29.2009

THINGS THAT KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT


I've been laying in bed for the last two hours, feeling restless. I don't know if it's the excitement of decorating the Christmas tree with mom today or the first sounds of Christmas music on the radio, but I'm anxious and wanting/needed to be somwhere--i just don't know. somewhere else maybe?


So here is a list of things that keep me up at night....


worrying where I am going to be in 10 years

will i have a full time job next year

thinking about friends i haven't seen in awhile

television

good books (I'm reading Time Traveler's Wife right now and I can't put it down)

waiting for Fred to say "I love you ,goodnite"

money

if am living my life right... up to my potential

trying to get that Jennifer Aniston body

hoping and praying I will finally meet John Mayer

why isn't my bed as comfortable as Fred's

polar bears -- they're going endangered and they're my favorite animal in the entire world

a lasting love

family

a clear complexion

i want to travel the world, but where do i really wanna go?

wishing it was summer